INVITATION TO BID FOR THE
Procurement of Aircon units for Regional Statistical Services Office (RSSO) and Provincial Statistical Offices (PSOs)
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office 03 (PSARSSO 03), through the ASA No. 03-2022-139 the sum of Six Million Four Hundred Ten Thousand Eight Hundred Eighty Pesos (Php6,410,880.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Aircon units for Regional Statistical Services Office (RSSO) and Provincial Statistical Offices (PSOs) /PB-2023-002. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSA-RSSO 03 now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required sixty (60) calendar days after issuance of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from PSA-RSSO 03 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM starting 12 April to 09 May 2023 except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 12 April until 9:00 AM on 10 May 2023 except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (PhP10,000.00) and is non-refundable. The Bidder shall present to the Procuring Entity the proof of payment in person.
6. The PSA-RSSO 03 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference1 on 27 April 2023, 2:00 P.M. at PSA RSSO 03 Training Room, Diosdado Macapagal Government Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 10 May 2023, 9:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 10 May 2023, 10:00 A.M. at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The PSA-RSSO 03 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Rowena R. Escoto
PSA-RO3-BAC Secretariat, Head
PSA - Regional Statistical Services Office 03
Diosdado Macapagal Government Center Maimpis,
City of San Fernando, Pampanga
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. (045) 436 4452
You may visit the following websites: For downloading of Bidding Documents, you may visit rsso03.psa.gov.ph
12 April 2023
NORMAN L. BUNDALIAN