Posting/Filing Period : 25 May to 02 June 2023
Where to File Applications and for inquiries : https://bit.ly/Applicants_RSSOMP
Telephone : (045) 436-4452
Applicants are required to submit the following:
1. Scanned copy of signed APPLICATION LETTER stating the specific position title and place of assignment as posted. The application letter must be addressed to:
ARLENE M. DIVINO
Philippine Statistics Authority, RSSO 03
2. Scanned copy of duly accomplished PERSONAL DATA SHEET (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017);
3. Scanned copy of signed WORK EXPERIENCE SHEET (CSC Form No. 212 – as Attachment to PDS):
4. Scanned copy of TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS and DIPLOMA;
5. Scanned copy of CSC/PRC ELIGIBILITY (if applicable);
6. Scanned copy of CERTIFICATE/S OF TRAINING participated within the last five (5) years relevant to the position applied for (if applicable).
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
Applicants must submit the application thru the link, https://bit.ly/Apply_RSSOMP.
1. The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all applicants for failure to comply any of the forgoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s;
2. Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments to the Secretariat before the interview as necessary. In case the interview is online or via video conference platform and it is difficult for the candidate to appear before the Secretariat, the presentation of original documents for verification of authenticities is subject to instruction of the Secretariat appropriate for the situation. Inability to present any of these documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
3. Application with incomplete attachments and/or incomplete information or signature within a particular attachment will not be considered;
4. Applications submitted after the deadline on 02 June 2023 at 5:00 PM will not be considered;
5. Interview of qualified applicants will be conducted on such schedule as agreed upon by the members of the Regional Board.