Fees: Php 500.00 – Application for CRASM (PSOs)
Php 100.00 – Issuance of a Certified True Copy and other Certifications
Php 15.00 – If no attached documentary stamp
Forms: Solemnizing Officer (SO) Application Form; SO Request Form; Transmittal Form
Processing Time: 8 working days from the date of receipt from Provincial Office except those that required field visit (additional 5 days)
Person in Charge: Registration Officer, Chief CRASD, Regional Director
- Accomplished application form (OCRG-SO Form No. 1) in triplicate copies, subscribed and sworn to person authorized to administer oath with affixed documentary stamp.
- Three (3) copies of colored ID pictures (2x2) with white background taken not more than a month ago from the date of application. Pictures should not be computer generated to preserve its quality. In case the applicant is using eye glasses, it should be removed to have clear image of the person. The back of the ID picture should contain the signature of the applicant.
- A machine copy of appointment as priest, head, founder, bishop and minister of the religion or religious sect.
- Proper endorsement/designation/recommendation from the head of religion of religious sect to mention: the full name, nationality, complete address, location of the church, temple or mosque where the applicant regularly performs rites and indicate the extent of his territorial jurisdiction.
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Live Birth
- Alien Certificate of registration (ACR) or Immigration Certificate of Registration (ICR) issued by the Commission on Immigration and Deportation (CID), in case the applicant is a citizen of a foreign country;
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Ordination issued by his/her respective church; and
- Certificate of Registration, Articles of Incorporations and by-laws, and updated General Information Sheet (GIS) certified by Head of the religion of religious sect. (Administrative Order No. I Series of 2007)
How to avail service: