1. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office 03 (PSA-RSSO 03) through Early Procurement based on the 2023 National Expenditure Program (NEP) intends to apply the sum of Five Million Two Hundred Forty One Thousand Three Hundred Ten Pesos (Php5,241,310.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Security Services/ PB-2022-003. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSA-RSSO 03 now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required from 01 January 2023 to 31 December 2023. Bidders should have completed, within 5 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
5. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from PSA-RSSO 03 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 4:00 PM starting 25 November 2022 to 16 December 2022 except holidays.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from
25 November 2022 to 16 December 2022 except holidays from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (Php10,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidders to present their proof of payment for the fees in person and/or through electronic means via e-mail.
7. The PSA-RSSO 03 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 05 December 2022, 9:00AM at PSA RSSO 03 Training Room, Diosdado Macapagal Government Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga or via Zoom Conference. For interested bidders, kindly send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 17 December 2022, 9:00AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
10. Bid opening shall be on 17 December 2022, 10:00AM at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
11. Further, please be informed that this is an early procurement of the FY 2023 program/activity/project to ensure efficient and full implementation of program/activity/project within the validity period of the FY 2023 national budget. The appropriation for this expense is included in the FY 2023 National Expenditure Program submitted to Congress for enactment. The Notice of Award shall be issued upon approval of the FY 2023 General Appropriations Act (GAA) by Congress and signed by the President into law.
12. The PSA-RSSO 03 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Ivy D. Capulong
PSA-RO3-BAC Secretariat, Head
PSA - Regional Statistical Services Office III
Diosdado Macapagal Government Center
Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
E-mail Add: email@example.com
Contact No. 045-436-4452
For downloading of Bidding Documents, you may visit rsso03.psa.gov.ph
18 November 2022